Job Title: Senior Designer
Location: Manchester, Altrincham
Job type: Full time
What we’re looking for…
An experienced Creative Designer who can demonstrate:
· Taking the lead on creative campaigns for multiple audiences from concept to delivery
· Ability to create a Big Idea, good design and layout skills
· Ability to design for web with a good understanding of UI and UX
· Designing for a variety of platforms for print and digital assets
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to proactively suggest creative solutions to briefs with direct access to the CEO/decision makers
· Experience in developing Brand Communications and building brands
· Self-starting attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines
· Strong team ethic with the ability to work collaboratively with Marketing colleagues and the wider team
· Highly Mac proficient and experienced in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· An understanding of print and film production processes
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years' experience in a similar role
· Experience designing in financial services
· Designing in UI/UX software such as Adobe XD
· Creating animation and video content in Adobe After Effects
What you’ll get:
· A competitive financial and benefits package
· A brilliant and friendly culture in a business where anyone can make their mark
· The opportunity to work within a small creative team within a fast-growing business where banter is the order of the day and flexibility is part of our company ethos
· Stunning offices in Altrincham. A location that’s hard to beat on the doorstep of Altrincham with it’s vibrant social scene. Office perks and benefits, from on-site parking to the Metrolink just 60 secs away, our fantastic social events, SoMo MoJo, plus spiritual support and regular guided meditation sessions.
We are SoMo and we want you to create work that you’ll be proud of as we grow together.
Stay up to date with all the latest SoMo updates, Investor news and much more.
Introducing... SoMo Family
SoMo has launched an exclusive new invitation-only initiative, SoMo Family.
How a Bridging Loan Helped One Buy to Let Customer
Claire was looking to add a Buy to Let to her property portfolio. She was struggling to secure funding that would allow her to complete within a tight deadline and against the open market value.
Jamie Jolly announced as Managing Director, SoMo
Jamie has over 20 years' experience in the lending sector...
Welcome to the SoMo website, the new home for the BridgeCrowd
We're excited to launch our new website and new name.
A Client Needed A Cash Injection For Their Catering Business
We recently helped a client who needed a second charge bridging loan secured against their residential property. A 68% LTV second charge bridging loan was the order of the day.